Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tiger TV is Unleashed

If you'd told me 6 months ago that I'd be launching an internet television station in the middle of winter, I'd has said that you were crazy. It looks like I'm the crazy one because WLSC has moved forward in creating and launching Tiger TV.

The offical website is MyTigerTV.com. If you're a fan of classic television shows and vintage Hollywood movies you just might like Tiger TV.

We have a 24 hour channel featuring classic Hollywood programming and new original shows, too. Our plans also include a wide variety of On Demand programs. Although, Tiger TV is advertiser supported, viewers will experience limited commercial interruptions.

Don't miss a minute of the action. We have unleashed Tiger TV and I'll borrow a phrase from another weel known cat when I say, "It's grrreat!".

No comments: